A healthy summer holiday snack for your kids, Sweet dosai. It can be had for breakfast or as a evening snack. Since it is made at home with healthy ingredients you know that you are giving your kids good and hygienic food.
No. of Dosai : 10
Raw Rice (not idly rice) - 3 cups
Cooked steamed rice - 1 cup
Coconut grated - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Yeast - 1/4 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
1. Soak raw rice in water for 8 hrs.
2. Grind to smooth paste along with cooked rice , grated coconut, sugar, salt and cardamom powder.
3. Let it to ferment overnight.
4. Half an hour before making dosai add the yeast and let it rest for 1/2 hr.
5. Make dosai in tawa , cover and cook till it is done.