This time I have made pasta in the Indian style by adding Indian spices. I have also added vegetable like cauliflower and peas to give it an Indian touch. It tasted delicious, hope you too will like it.
Gopi Matar Pasta / Cauliflower Peas Pasta
No. of Serving : 4
Pasta - 100 gms dry
Cauliflower - 1/2 flower
Peas - 2 cups fresh
Onion - 1 medium
Tomato - 2 medium
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into florets. Dip them in hot boiling salted water for 10 minutes so that if there is any worms it will die.
2. Cook pasta in salted hot water for 10 minutes. keep aside.
3. In a kadai, heat oil and add green peas and saute for 3 minutes , then add chopped onion and saute till it turns translucent.
4. Then add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes and a nice aroma comes.
5. Add tomato puree, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and saute till the tomato is cooked and oil separates on the top of the gravy.
6. Add cauliflower and cook till it is cooked.
7. Add cooked pasta, saute and serve hot.