Happy Pongal to all my viewers, friends and well wishers.
Corn has a lot of health benefits. It promotes eye health and is a good source of antioxidants and also a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
No. of Serving : 5
Corn puttu flour - 1 cup
Moong dal - 1/2 cup
Jaggery - 2 cups
Water - 2 cups
Milk - 1 cup
Salt a pinch
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
1. Cook moong dal and keep aside.
2. Boil jaggery with little water, cool and filter, keep aside.
3. In a pan mix together corn puttu flour, water, milk and salt. Keep over stove and bring to a boil. Stir continuously till it thickens and cooks.
4. Add jaggery syrup and cooked moong dal and mix well. Mix till the mixture becomes very thick.
5. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
6. Garnish with cashew nuts and raisins fried in ghee.