This time I tried making cookies millet flour and it turned out perfect and delicious. For more flavour and nutrition I have added goundnut toffee. It smelled heaven in my kitchen the aroma of cardamom and groundnut and the millet.
Millet Groundnut Cookies
No. of Cookies : 15 - 20
Millet flour - 1 cup
Maida / all purpose flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Butter - 75 gms
Groundnut toffee - 100 gms
Cardamom - 1 tsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
1. Powder groundnut toffee and keep aside
2. Powder sugar and keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl mix together millet flour, maida, cardamom powder, sugar powder, baking powder and groundnut toffee powder.
4. Add room temperature butter and mix well.
5. Add water as required and make a stiff dough.
6. Roll out as a chapati and cut into cookies with mould or make flat round shaped cookies.
7. Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes in mode "toast"
8. Bake the cookies for 10 - 12 minutes in mode "bake" at 180 degrees.