The best way to incorporated fruits to your fussy kids is by making pancakes. In this recipe I have used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour to make it more healthy. Apple are a good source of nutrition. You can add any fruit of your choice.
No. of Pancakes : 10
Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
Apple - 1 medium
Egg - 1
Milk - 1 1/4 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Cinnamon powder - 1/4 tsp
1. Grate apple and keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl beat well egg and sugar.
3. Add milk and cinnamon, mix well.
4. Add whole wheat flour and mix well so that lumps do not form.
5. Add the grated apple.
6. Heat dosa tawa and make pancakes.
7. You can add ghee if required, it is optional.
8. Garnish with chopped nuts.