My twist on my regular butterless cake is that I have added wheat flour and carrot to make it more nutritious. The cake was light and fluffy and the carrots settled at the bottom to give an orange layer :).
Carrot Wheat Cake
No. of Servings : 6
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Grated Carrot - 1 cup
Egg - 3
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes in mode 'toast'
2. In a mixing bowl, add egg and sugar and whisk it till light and fluffy.
3. Add baking powder and vanilla essence and whisk for 5 minutes.
4. Add wheat flour little by little mixing in-between gently.
5. Add the grated carrot.
6. Grease and flour a mould. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes in mode 'bake'.