For those seafood lovers !!! - Vermicelli Stuffed Squid
Vermicelli Stuffed Squid
No. of Squids : 5
Squid whole - 5 medium
Onion - 2 medium
Tomato - 2 medium
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 3 tbsp
1. Clean the squid thoroughly inside its cavity. Keep the body cavity whole for filling. The tentacles can be used in the biryani recipe for stuffing inside.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw flavour goes.
4. Then add tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and saute till the tomatoes are done. Fry well till the oil separates on the top.
5. Stuff the squid with the vermicelli biryani (link of reference) and seal it with the tooth pick.
6. Add it to the gravy and cook till done for about 15 minutes, stirring occationally.
7. Serve with raita and squid vermicelli biryani (link for reference).