Lady's finger fry with homemade dal powder is my favourite and I make them always. This time my twist on the regular veg fry is that I have added 2 more vegetables, capsicum and brinjal. You can add any vegetables of your choice.
Mixed Veg Fry with Homemade Dal powder
No. of servings : 3
Lady's finger - 100 gms
Brinjal - 100 gms
Capsicum - 100 gms
Homemade Dal powder - 2 tsp - how to prepare reference link
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
1. In a kadai heat oil and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
2. When the seeds begin to crackle add the chopped lady's finger, brinjal and capsicum. Sauté over medium heat and cover and let it cook.
3. When the vegetables are 3/4 done, add turmeric powder and salt and sauté for another 5 minutes.
4. Then add the homemade dal powder and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Serve with rice or chapatti.
- You can add any vegetables of your choice.