Keep your thirst and hunger at bay ! - with Watermelon Cucumber fruit Paneer Lunch Salad. Watermelon and Cucumber fruit / Vellari Pazham contains nearly 90% water along with other nutrients. Paneer contains protein, calcium and carbohydrate.
Watermelon Cucumber fruit Paneer Lunch Salad
Serving : 1
Watermelon : 100 gms
Cucumber fruit / Vellari Pazham - 100 gms
Paneer - 50 gms
Mint - few leaves
Honey or Lemon - optional
1. Wash the fruits, remove the skin off and chop into cubes.
2. Soak paneer in hot water for 5 minutes and cut them into cubes.
3. Mix the fruits and paneer together.
4. Drizzle honey over the salad or squeeze half a lemon, mix well. This step is optional.
5. Garnish with mint leaves.
Serve as canapés
Serve as fruit bowl
- Chop the fruits and refrigerate them till the paneer is ready to serve.
- The sweetness of watermelon was just enough for me. You can add honey or lemon, choice is yours !