My twist on this bread pudding is that I have added cocoa powder to make it more flavourful. You don't need an oven to do this bread pudding. I steamed it in a pressure cooker and it turned out delicious and yum :)
Bread Pudding - in pressure cooker
No. of Serving : 5
Bread - 10 - 12 slices
Milk - 500 ml
Egg - 5
Sugar - 1 cup
Cocoa powder - 3 tbsp
1. In a flat bottom pan which you can place inside the pressure cooker, take milk, egg and sugar and beat well.
2. Add cocoa powder and mix well.
3. Add the bread slices along with its edges, the edges will be tasty after cooked so you can add them also.
4. Pour water in the pressure cooker, place this vessel inside, close with a lid, do not put the whistle.
5. Steam cook it for 20 minutes.
6. Garnish with chocolate chips or chocolate shavings and nuts.