My twist on this rava cake is that I have added coconut and almond to make it more healthy.
Coconut Almond Rava Cake
No. of Pieces : 10
Rava - 3 cups
Curd - 1 cup
Almond - 20
Coconut grated - 4 tbsp
Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
Water - 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
1. Blanch almond, remove skin and grind together with coconut, sugar and water to form a thick paste.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together ground coconut almond paste, curd, rava and vanilla essence.
3. Let this mixture rest for half an hour.
4. Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes in mode 'toast'
5. Grease a mould, transfer the mixture to the mould and bake it at 180 degrees for 40 minutes in mode 'bake'.